Saturday 8 December 2007

War of the Worlds

Well, after all those months of waiting, I've been to see the stage show of It was so fantastic. If you are going to see it, stop reading now, but if you aren't here's some more piccies. They're not too good as I had a really tall guy in front of me and David's view wasn't that good sometimes either. BUT I would not have missed it for anything.

The eye had images of the audience beamed through it before the show and in the interval.
That really is the great and fantastic Jeff Wayne in the black t-shirt in the middle. It was so amazing watching him conducting it all. Top marks to the orchestra too. I was in awe of their talents.
The special effects, scenery and lighting were truly amazing.
A huge thanks and appreciation for the talented people who work so hard behind the scenes.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like you had a relly fab time Sarah. :)

Debbie x