Friday 4 January 2008

My Crafty Time

I had a crafty time at the end of yesterday. After printing out some numbers and letters, I used them as templates to make some cards. Here's a number card I made for my cousin's son who's birthday is today. I painstakingly took each of the negative parts of the telephone peel-off and placed them on blue card. I will put the other 2 cards here when they've been received by the birthday people during this month.



During the last few months, I have made some cards for my sister's O/H. He keeps forgetting birthdays so asked for some belated cards. Here's the ones I made.

And the box to keep these in plus some more cards I added (birthday, thank you and general)

1 comment:

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Lovely, lovely cards - thanks for the inspiration