Wednesday 20 February 2008

More Crafting

I've been crafting again this afternoon. Karen's sketch challenge on 3C's for February is

Here are my takes on it:

1) I've used 2 different papers and covered the joins with beige ribbon that I made into sticky ribbon using my Xyron150. The embellishments are die-cut and painted with green pearlised paint. The Happy Birthday greeting is a sticker.

2) I've used black floral and plain black papers for the background. I added floral ribbon brads and white ribbon to cover the joins. The Happy Birthday greeting is stamped and embossed in white on black paper and mounted onto chipboard with the edges inked in black.

3) I've used stripey and plain paper for the background and once again covered the joins with beige ribbon made sticky using my Xyron150. I took some sentiments 'a winner is a dreamer who never quits' and 'victory belongs to the most preserving' and mounted them onto chipboard inking the sides in blue and brown. The wording in the middle is a paper border 'the beginning of every journey starts with a single step'.

1 comment:

Joani said...

The 3 of these are lovely.. great work :)xx