Wednesday 26 March 2008

Elsie Flannigan #3

UKS have the Elsie Flannigan 52 scrapbooking challenge going strong. They're on #13 and I'm playing catch up as I joined late. I've managed to do my 3rd now. I've used a photo of my youngest nephew, so I'm afraid it won't be on here in it's entirety.

The challenge is:

Customize a Ribbon Border

"No matter how you turn it or what you add to it (think buttons, lace, eyelets and embroidery floss), ribbon is a terrific page border that can be attatched in so many creative ways - with eyelets, brads, staples, embroidery floss and more." Elsie Flannigan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm hoping the LO qualifies for the challenge. I've got a ribbon border at the top of the LO and have embellished it with a chipboard ribbon tag and buttons.

Phrases (printed onto vellum) are from elegantwordart2.blogspot.com and say:"While they don't stay little for long, they will always stay in your heart" and "A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty"

Paper is Three Bugs In A Rug - Seeing Stripes - Brilliant and Superstar from Charmed Cards and Crafts

Giraffe is Me And My Big Idea Mini Oh Baby sticker sheet

Brads are Dovecraft Mini Pastels

"The Boss" is a rub-on from the E-Z Mother pack

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Sarah love the ribbons and buttons. :) :)

Debbie x