Friday 21 March 2008

My Scrapping

Hi everyone, as you know I've been busy scrapping. I've done a couple of LO's of my niece and eldest nephew and here are some others I've done.

This one is for the Elsie Flannigan Challenge #1 on UKS. Challenge was to cut up a phrase.

Paper is Center City - Astor Place from Charmed Cards and Crafts

Phrase is Rusty Pickle Mayflower Cardstock Coupons also from Charmed Cards and Crafts

I've also used buttons and fibres to embellish the LO.

This LO is for the Elsie Flannigan Challenge #2 on UKS. Challenge was to take your favourite photo and change it to B & W for the LO.

I used my favourite photo of my mum on our girls holiday in Somerset last year. It was nice seeing her take a quiet moment beside the stream in Cheddar as she was always so busy at work and home.

The papers and sayings that I mounted onto chipboard (a picture is worth a thousand words / memories last forever / serene) are from K & Co's Hannah Scrap Pad To Go from Charmed Cards and Crafts as is the Prima flower.

I used the Ellison Tootsie Die Cut Alphabet for the large lettering and the phrase on vellum is "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller"

1 comment:

Sian said...

Lovely LOs Sarah, great papers and just love the photo of your mum by the river.