* 3 different papers - patterned or plain ~ I've used green Bazzill and 2 from DreamStreet Papers - Art Nouveau ~ Inspiration and Muse from Charmed Cards and Crafts
* Brads or eyeletts - Green brad in bottom left corner and ribbon brad on pull tag
* Ribbon - through ribbon brad
* 3 photos - Yep of my nephew and David playing with remote control cars last October
* Hidden journalling - Under the photo of the cars and accesed bypulling on the ribbon brad
* And if possible a song title - Driving in my car by Madness
The other wording says "Learn laughter from little children by thinking their thoughts, dreaming their dreams and playing their games". I've added the words 'not so' above the word 'little' as my nephew was 13 at the time. It's available from Charmed Cards and Crafts.
Title has been cut using Ellison Tootsie die-cut alphabet