Sunday 17 August 2008

What's Been Happening This Week?

Well I'm here again. I've been crafting a bit this week. UKS have a Sultry Summer Stash Bash happening for all of August. The idea is to use the stash you already have rather than buy more for it. Mondays are mini-book day and as I'm not that into those, I'm missing them out. I also started a week late, so I'm playing catch-up. This week so far I've done days 2, 3, 4 and 5. Each day there's a sketch to follow (Wednesday had 2!) and most days had a technique or something else to do too.
Here's my LOs so far:
Day 2 ~ Technique - Stamping (stamped title and stamping above and down the right-hand side of the photo)

Day 3 (2 sketches) ~ Technique - Bling
LO 1) Bazzill Bling card and glitter on the flower card

LO 2) Glass gems on wire plus glass beads around ric-rac

Day 4 ~ Technique - Recycle (the title has been done by stencilling inside the waste from chipboard alphabets)

Day 5 ~ No technique

I realised after I'd photographed it, that I'd called this gentleman my Grandad Kirby when he is in fact my Great-Grandad Kirby. I'll rectify that later by adding a couple of words to the top lines.

Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Sarah these are amazing! You are so good at LO's...its not fair! LOL! Hugs Em.x

Ana Baird said...

They're stunning Sarah! Fantastic work. Love the flowers too!

Mellie said...

Great LOs Sarah. Especially love that 2nd one down. Fab flowers and I love the DCWV paper. (Hmm must use mine lol)