Wednesday 15 October 2008

Late Award Post

Lea, I can't appologise enough as I've just realised I never posted this award you gave me at the beginning of September and after you'd said some lovely words about me too!




Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

It says to nominate at least 5 other blogs, so if you're one of my friends reading this please take the award and display it proudly. You are all an inspiration to me and I love visiting your blogs to see what you've been up to. Thank you for the time you take to visit me too. I know you're all busy ladies and I appreciate each and evey comment you leave me. Thank you.

Love and hugs,

xxx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What are you like Sarah, lol, lol. Aww well better late than never and i am sure Lea will forgive you..:) :)

Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

xxDebbiexx