Saturday 21 March 2009

Dottie's World Sketch Challenge

Karen set the challenge on Dotttie's World last Sunday and is giving away a fabulous prize too.

Here's the sketch she's told us to use:
and here's my take on it:


I used my new ROBO to design the scallops and cut the poppy paper, but had the paper the wrong way up. If you look hard enough you'll see that I've turned and flipped the sketch and elements a bit so that everything fits in.

The image from the Girls About Town Collection, has been coloured with Prismacolours. I got brave and tried them on a card I'm giving away. I need more practice, that's for sure.

Thanks for looking
Take care, love to you all
Sarah C xoxo

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh this is great Sarah - I love this image and the colouring is brilliant! I'm sure your mum will love it!
Juliet xxx

Adele said...

lovely interpretation Sarah and great colours.
Thank you for sharing!

love Dingle.xx

Susan said...

What a great card Sarah and I am sure your mum will love it. The colouring is brilliant too.

Maria Matter said...

Sarah, this is fabulous! I love how you fit it all on with a simple shift of the sketch, brilliant!
I think your coloring looks great and you've shaded beautifully!
You have a lovely blog Sarah!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Sarah I love that image too and your colouring is fantastic! xxx