Wednesday 8 April 2009

I'm Going Quiet


I have a post scheduled to appear here on Friday, but apart from that I'll be quiet until next Wednesday late afternoon/evening. To start with, I'm dog sitting at my mum's from tomorrow until next Tuesday and she doesn't have internet access.

Wednesday I have an interview in Northamptonshire for a home-based job. It's the first time anyone's wanted to meet with me about a one since I became unemployed again last October. I never realised how hard it would be to get seen. Even employers who had a simple telephonist job that I have years of experience for, wanted some new fandangled qualification and JobSeeker Direct couldn't give me more details unless I had it! Good grief, I left school 24 years ago. Age and experience counts for not a lot nowadays. So, please think of me on Wednesday at 10am and keep your fingers crossed that the job really does have as many prospects as it had on screen and if so, that I get it.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL
and don't go eating too few eggs

Keep safe and well
Love and hugs as always
Sarah C xoxo

6 comments:

Sian said...

Happy Easter to you to!

Hope the dog behaves, and you LOL!!

jacque4u2c said...

OOOHHH! You will be in my thoughts - I hope the job works out.

Donna said...

Oh I'll keep my fingers and toe's crossed for you on wednesday Sarah, good luck hun. Happy Easter to you. Donna x

Juliet said...

Wishing you a Happy Easter and good luck with the interview Sarah! Hope it all goes exactly as you want it to.
Juliet xx

tee said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sarah and hope the dog behaves for you also :) xxTee

Muppet said...

Awww Sarah I don't know how I missed this post! I am sorry, I hope the interview went well for you ♥


PS I lost my blog (long story lol!) it's now kentish-lady.blogspot.com.