Tuesday 21 April 2009

UKS Weekly Challenge by the Urban Faeries

Here's my LO for last week's challenge on UKScrappers. Set by the Urban Faeries, here's what they said:

For our first ever challenge, we would like you to........

1) On April 13th, Woolworths (known as the Big W) would have been 100 years old, you need to use a monogram on your layout (10 points)
2) In honour of our aussie scrapper, Winnie, we would like you to use something foreign on your layout - this can be either foreign to scrapping or from another country (5 points)
3) Use either complementary colours OR your favourite colour on your layout (5 points)
4) Scraplift from your favourites gallery, and remember to give credit where credit is due (5 points)
5)Distress or tear paper (5 points)


Here's the LO I chose to scrap by Rhian. I've had it in my favourites for ages as I just love it.


I've scrapped a photo that I took at my sister's wedding of my other sister and her youngest son. The L has been double inked and heat-embossed and laid on some wire mesh (used for car repairs) which has also been inked and heat embossed. I've claimed full points for my team Ruby Snippers.

Thank you for looking,

Take care
Love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: