Wednesday 20 May 2009

Just A Little Late For The Deadline

Well, it'll teach me to read things and translate them to print properly.

I came across a blog the other day and thought I'd have a go at the current challenge (#31) ~ BRADS or EYELETS. In my haste, I thought two things: 1) that the blog was called simply 'Secret Crafter' and 2) that the deadline was tonight. Wrong on both counts. The blog's actually called 'Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge' and the deadline; surprisingly, was last Friday.

Oh well, here's my crafting anyway. I've made a mini-book to house the latest crafting I hope to do from various internet sites and blogs and for the information for the Design Teams I'm on. It's A5 size and I've made dividers to make it easier to find things (I hope): Design Teams / UKScrappers / Blog LOs / Blog Cards / Blog Various / All Others. Eyelets have been used on the holes for the book-rings and fibres. The 'C' stands for Craft / Challenges / Create.


Still having to use the borrowed camera and even with photo editing, I still can't get a really clear photo. Might try scanning next time.

Thanks for looking.
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: