Sunday 17 May 2009

Oh Happy Day

It's a happy day in the life of me.

I saw a post on a blog yesterday asking for people to offer to be a Guest Designer for them and applied. I heard back and was so pleased that they had asked me to do something for June for them. Before I could reply to say a big YES, I noticed another e-mail and read that first. Just as well I did as it asked me to be a permanent DT member instead of having a guest spot. Did I smile? You bet I did! And I still am.

So, who's team am I excited to be joining? ROLL THE DICE

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

3 comments:

Sian said...

Woohoooo, congrats Sarah, you deserve it :)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Heheheh almost the same thing happenned to me :) Saturday night I was Guest DT and Sunday I was permanent! Congrats, and I look forward to working with you there!!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Yay Sarah - Looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your creations - your blog is looking great. I've added a link from my blog to yours in the RTD DT list (hope that's okay).
xx