Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sketch and Stash (#10) and One Stop Craft Challenge (#30)

Sketch and Stash are a card challenge blog and their criteria is that you use their sketch and some new stash. I'd printed last week's sketch and used it this evening in my crafting, although I didn't meet their criteria at all. Why? Because 1) I did a LO not a card and 2) I didn't use any new stash.

I did complete the latest challenge (#30) for One Stop Craft Challenge's VINTAGE challenge as I used vintage papers and some lace.

Here's the LO. These are not her wedding, but I love this photo of her and wanted to do a soft LO for a different album I'm doing. 


and here's where the journalling is hidden.


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

3 comments:

tee said...

Very pretty lo. I love what lace adds to a layout!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Those vintage papers are so pretty Sarah. A really gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous Scrapbook page Sarah, just perfect for our Vintage Challenge, love your layout. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x