Saturday 27 June 2009

I have been tagged by Ann, one of my fellow DT friends on Scrap Around The Clock. Thanks for that Ann.

Right, here goes:

8 things I look forward to:

1. Seeing my family
2. Looking in on my cyber friends
3. Talking to my friends on the phone
4. Going out for lunch with my friend to Saucy Megs
5. Craft shopping
6. Pay day
7. Pizza boxes arriving in the post
8. Having my bedroom/craft room being decorated with better working space and storage

Things I did yesterday:

1. Got up
2. Spent too long on the computer
3. Took photos of my garden in the rain
4. Cooked dinner
5. Set off the smoke alarm ~ oops!!!
6. Watched Neighbours, Home & Away, Coronation Street and Ace of Cakes
7. Fell asleep on the sofa mid-evening
8. Printed loads of photographs and challenges to do this week-end ~ so why am I sitting here???

Things I wish I could do:

1. Get in the right mind for losing more weight
2. Win the lottery
3. Get a job
4. Have my own place
5. Have a room just for crafting
6. Not have to worry about money
7. Grow taller so I can reach the top shelf of the kitchen cupboard
8. Have a 3 minute trolley dash in a craft shop ~ more time would be nice, but I'm not greedy!!

What I have watched lately

1. The rain yesterday
2. The traffic while sitting in it
3. A neighbour's cat clinging onto the fence trying to get a bird ~ didn't have my camera handy :(
4. The news
5. Soaps
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Time fly by
8. Night turn into day

I'm tagging these 6 people if they feel like taking up the challenge:

Love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: