Monday 1 June 2009

Scrap Around The Clock June Challenges

Well everyone, the time has come for Scrap Around The Clock to give you the challenges for June. You can either do a LO or an ATC. Criteria for both are here.

Here's my first DT entry for them


I've pieced together 2 photos to create the view of London as seen from the grounds of Alexander Palace. The photo isn't very good at showing the bling, but I've used Stickles around the arrow (which I've hand-cut from PP) and on the title lettering (which has been cut 4 times on my ROBO, layered and inked) On the green paper (under the photo) are the words 'An Alexander Palace view of London, September 2008' also written in Stickles glitter.

Thanks for looking,
Take care, love and hugs,
Sarah C xoxoxo

3 comments:

Donna said...

Great idea Sarah, you have been busy from the last time I visited. Donna x

Sian said...

Great LO, and fabby photo

Sian
XX

Sian said...

Great LO, and fabby photo

Sian
XX