Thursday 18 June 2009

UKS Weekly Challenge ~ June Week 2

Last week on UKScrappers we had another sketch to help us create our LO. The rest of the criteria was:

* At least 3 different techniques ~ I've used paper tearing (squares), masking (using a Tim Holtz mask) and stamping (dotted line along the edge of the striped strip of PP)
** Assorted papers ~ I've used 7 different ones for the squares on the left
*** Title should include numbers ~ I've only used numbers
**** Sketch ~ definitely


Journalling reads: "Cambridge, 9th June 2009. Jo, me and my new camera. We tried to pose and look good while Jo took some photos. Why we took several, I don't know because we both liked the first one the best!"

I claimed full points with this LO for my team The Ruby Snippers and Gold Eyelet House

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs,
Sarah C xoxoxo

1 comment:

Sammi said...

LOVELY page... all elements are great!
Love the colours, those numbers look awesome... the photos - lovely! the torn paper with sentiment across looks fantastic!!
Sammi
xxx

It's funny you like the first photo you took best :)