Saturday 15 May 2010

I'm Back

Hi everyone, I'm back. For those of you who don't know, I've had a change of circumstances since March. I left the house I shared with my ex-husband and went to stay with my youngest sister and her husband for a few weeks. In that time, I did some serious saving and on 1st May got the keys to a flat rental. It's just the right size for me and my craft goodies and it feels like home already. I have done some crafting since moving in and will photograph it sometime soon. I also went to a couple of localish crops and will photograph those LOs too.

It's taken me until now to remember my log-in details for this blog which frustrated me as I had a couple of comments to allow publishing for. Sorry to the ladies that spent time to comment, they're now on here and thank you.

Hope you're all doing ok and see you here sometime soon
Love and hugs, Sarah C xoxoxo

2 comments:

Sian said...

Welcome back Sarah, hope you've settled in your new home. Can't wait to see your creations again.

brenda said...

Hi Sarah

Pleased to see things are sorting for you.

Look forward to seeing your craft work when you get organised.

B x