Tuesday 4 December 2007

Bit Late, But Here's Monday

I went to an appointment to see if I could get JobSeeker's allowance. Looks like I can which will be great. A job would be better, but this will help in the mean time.

While I was out, I got Lucy's present for Sunday. I changed my mind about the locket. I realised that one suitable for her at her young age would be too small and so the photos would have to be tiny. Decided to get her a gold cross instead. The picture doesn't do it justice as it's much nicer IRL. The sides are beveled which gives it a lovely shape. I hope she likes it.

Went shopping for a couple of craft items afterwards. I managed to get some Christian metal charms, so I'm going to put one on the front of Lucy's card. Will upload a new piccie when it's done. Also, I found some nice Christmas metal charms which I couldn't resist. I'm sure they'll come in handy. Who needs an excuse to buy stash?

No comments: