Sunday 8 June 2008

Wall Hanging

My challenges on 3'Cs were to do a LO (which is here) and a wall hanging. I said "I saw this and loved it, but never got round to making one. Now’s our chance. But once again, can you do it without using glitter, bling, pink, photos of people or pets?" karen added the points and extras on a couple of days later, which were:
POINTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
COMPLETING THE PROJECT: 40 POINTS
BONUS POINTS USING ACRYLIC PAINT: 10 POINTS

I made my hanging before the points and extras were posted on the forum and didn't use acrylic paint, so off I went to get some. I stamped 3 flowers using it and stuck these on. The papers are all from K & Co's Hannah scrap pad to go from Charmed. I designed the wording and printed it from my computer, then hand cut the chipboard. I did the same with the frames. After covering them with the paper, I used a brush marker to edge them all. I used 3 of my favourite photos from my Somerset holiday to go with the theme of tranquil.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful, well done you x

Karen Mortensen said...

It's just lovely Sarah!! Beautiful x

Anonymous said...

You write very well.