Wednesday 2 July 2008

Grandma

Found this when I was looking for an image for the post below and wanted to share it with you:

The computer swallowed grandma.
Yes, honestly its true!
She pressed 'control' and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.
It devoured her completely,
The thought just makes me squirm.
She must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.
I've searched through the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.
In desperation, I asked Jeeves
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'online.'
So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My Grandma you should see,
Please 'Copy', 'Scan' and 'Paste' her
And send her back to me.

Credit for it goes to justabeachkat

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lol, Lol love this verse Sarah :) :)

Soo please you got your pc sorted out and that you had back everything up. They are great when they work but when they don't we really miss 'em.

Good luck with your work and hope you get a nice job. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

~Emma~ said...

PMSL!!! Thanks babe for cheering me up! Hugs Em.x

Donna said...

lol This is so funny sarah, i love little verses like this, Donna x