Monday 7 July 2008

Scrapped and Carded

I've actually managed to find my craft table and have a LO and card to show you.

UKS Challenge last week was:
Use something American: 5 points
Stars or stripes: 5 points
Use glitter: 5 points
Use quotation marks: 5 points
Use the sketch: 10 points

Here's my take on the challenge:

My Dad was a huge Elvis fan and hated impersonators. He'd always say something like "nobody does it ike Elvis does it".

So, for the points:

American ~ Elvis, what more do you need? LOL
Stars and stripes both used
Stickles Glitter on Elvis' buttons
Quotation Marks on the phrase
Sketch used as it is for a change and not turned round and flipped over

Pleased to claim full marks for my team The Ruby Snippers

Base card is Bazzill and the patterned and green card is Three Bugs in a Rug ~ Seeing Stars from Charmed. The Elvis picture is a bonus coloured image from the downloadable Rock & Roll Dottie and George collection by the talented Lou and also available from Charmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my card, I have had most of it made for a little while, I just needed to add the image as the first attempt went wrong. My cousin's DH turned 60, so I made this for him using the bonus coloured image from the downloadable Rock & Roll Dottie and George collection by Lou and once again available from Charmed.

4 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Wowzers Sarah!!!!! I predict that a lot of wows are going to follow this comment, let's just see if I'm right. This is one of my all time favourites I tink Sarah, I absolutely, totally and utterly LOVE it!!!!

Sian said...

Wonderful LO, and the photo is lovely.

Fabby card, it made me smile :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow wow wow Sarah! That's flippin' good!!! Clever girl!!

Donna said...

This is such a cool card, i love it man hehe. Donna x