Friday 10 October 2008

UKS Oct Week 1 Challenge

I managed some scrapping yesterday and did

...............


...............


...............


...............

wait for it

...............


...............


...............

the grand total of


...............


...............


...............

one LO

Ok, so I'm not gonna win awards for the most done in one day, but I never said I wanted that LOL

So, the LO. Done for
UKS weekly challenge set by the Rockin Ribbon Raiders. They said:

We decided to keep it quite simple. One of the team designed a sketch for us which will gain you 10 points if you use it.
Our name has 3 words in it so 5 points for a 3 word title.
Use 3 of whatever you use i:e, pics ribons, papers etc 5 points
something or someone inspirational to you 10 points.

So to summarise:
Sundays sketch... 10 points
a 3 word title 5 points
3 of whatever you use i:e papers, ribbons pics etc other than the title 5 points
someone or something inspirational ... 10 points

I chose to use a photo of my niece and eldest nephew as they are so inspirational to me and I'm so proud of the people they've become despite everything they've been through.


Thanks for looking. BTW, I've done my blog-hop, but if I've missed you please let me know. It isn't my intention to miss any of my friends out.

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

love this colourful layout Sarah, love the texture too, great work :) x