Sunday 9 November 2008

Fold Card

I saw some different cards on Adele's blog earlier and they are stunning. Pop over and have a look at hers and the tutorial
~~~~~~~~~~ Not so fast ~~~~~~~~~~
AFTER you've looked at mine of course!!!

Here's my first attempt at one. It won't be my last and I need to make a couple of adjustments next time like - measure more careful to get the folds exactly right. Oh well, I did say it was my first attempt! Image is the pre-coloured Ellie Elephant by Lou and available exclusively from Charmed.


Thanks for looking. Now I'll let you go to Adele's, then Charmed to get your downloads.

Take care.

Love and hugs

6 comments:

Sian said...

Great card and love the design of it :)

Calv said...

Great card Sarah.....i love anything remotely purple! :)

Sarah C said...

Me too, I luuuuurve purple. Had to wean myself off it. Did a whole 6x6 album in purple last year :D :D :D

Louly said...

It's gorgeous Sarah! I have my eye on those folded cards too.

Louly said...

It's gorgeous Sarah! I have my eye on those folded cards too.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I really must try one of these folded cards - they are lovely! Purple is one of my favourite colours and I also love elephants! So I LOVE this card! LOL!
Huggles - Ruth xx