Thursday 20 November 2008

I'm so happy, I'm so happy La la la la la

My friends at Crafty Muse were looking for DT members and have asked me to join them. Bet ya can't guess what I said to them??????????????????





























Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

I'm still dancing round the room :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What an absolute honour to be chosen. Thank you. They also chose Becky and my friend Ruth. Congratulations to you both. I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the talented design team.

Keep safe and well everyone.
Love and hugs from a very happy

5 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Woo hoo! I think I am just as excited as you!!!!!

Well done!
Hugs Ruth xx

~Emma~ said...

Hello Teamie!! LOL! So glad you agreed to join us babe...now we can really have some giggles! Hugs Em.x

Sammi said...

Thanks for saying "yes" and joining us Sarah! Looking forward to working with you!!
Sammi
xxx

Becky said...

Many congratulations Sarah!! It'll be so much fun working together!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

oh my goodness, well done you, I'm so chuffed for you Sarah, you will be fantastic, can't wait to see your first dt sample. Donna x