Tuesday 16 December 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Hello to all my friends and a very Happy Christmas too.

I have an appology to make to you all in that I would dearly love to send you all a card this year, but I'm still waiting to hear about one of my benefits (oh the joys of being a Job Seeker!) and have been told there's a backlog so not to expect any money from them before next year. Great, with Christmas just over a week away. It's also just as well I wasn't planning a big party for New Year's Eve too.

So, as I can't send you all a card I have done a Mini-Christmas Card LO. Feel free to print off a copy and add it to the ones you already have.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful time not just next week, but every day of every week.

Take care all of you.
With love and hugs

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh that's lovely Sarah!!!
Merry Christmas to you too!!

*hugs*
Sammi
xxx

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Sarah thank you, beautiful card. Wishing you a very happy christmas also.
Penny
xx