Tuesday 24 February 2009

BASB and Pencillines

I came across a blog the other day (BASB) and thought I'd have a go at the latest challenge. They challenged you to scrap what irks you. So, after a little forgetfullness, I went with what gripes me, but it's the same thing isn't it?

So, what is my gripe? This is what I said on the LO:


Here's my LO


and here's a close up of the signs I found on the net (http://www.geckoandfly.com/)


The whole LO was done using the latest Pencillines sketch 123 as inspiration.

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

7 comments:

suebaru said...

Love how you used the sketch this week!

Louly said...

That's fab Sarah, that's one of my gripes too. Oh and people who don't clean up after their dogs have done a poo! Grr I'd better not get started on that one!!

aimee said...

gripe...irk...same
love your layout and gripe! hate when people do that grrr

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Sarah, I love your LO! I so agree we could see these signs in all of the parking lots, especially in Texas.... Kim

domestic goddess said...

great layout!

Denise said...

Oh I so agree with your irk! I work for a shopping center and see that happen all the time. They never park in handicap parking once they get that stiff fine. We always report them. BTW...Great layout! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Mrs N said...

You? Gripe about disabled parking? Nooo?!!?! lol. Love it!