Thursday 12 March 2009

Latest Scrapping

Here's some scrapping I've done for a couple of challenges on UKScrappers

First one was for week 10 of Shimelle's Scrap Like You Mean It challenge and was to scrap a funny photo. I've used a photo of one of the young girls at my sister's hen party a couple of weeks ago. There was a chocolate fountain and she ended up with chocolate over her face and a strawberry hanging out of her mouth.


Second LO is of one of my Ruby Snipper's teamies at Ally Pally last September when we all met for lunch. This week's team challenge was to scrap something we're addicted to, use blue, a flower and song title/lyrics in the LO title. I couldn't think of anything I'm addicted to, but I do keep checking in to UKS to see what my friends have been up to, so went with that. The title is 'Photograph'  by Nickleback and the journalling is some of the lyrics "look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh".


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

No comments: