Tuesday 7 April 2009

MUM's silly faces

My mum will never be old to me while she's able to make us smile and laugh with her silly faces and antics. While we were on holiday in 2007, I was snapping away with my camera while she was leaning on a wall taking in the scenery. I turned the camera onto her and when she realised, she decided to pull one of those faces and it just had to be scrapped sometime. This is that time!

I've used acrylic paint to cover some chipboard letters and frame, aded some PP, blooms, ribbon and a photo turn that has 'silly' on it. The sentiment on the top of the frame says "Take time every day to do something silly". That's not hard for Mum :)


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I love this its brilliant - I have a mum who does things like that too - great page