Friday 22 May 2009

52 Sketches 52 Weeks #20 and One Little Word #52

I realised that it's no good if I take photos intending to scrap them and they never get stuck down, so I've been on the hunt for scrapping challenge blogs to get me scrapping more and give me some inspiration. In my search I found 52 Sketches 52 Weeks and loved the current sketch (#20). I turned it on it's side and flipped it over though, but it helped me to scrap multi photos.

I've also done this LO for One Little Word's current challenge (#52) to reflect on your current blessings.

Journalling reads "Drew, Elise and Kieran, I feel so blessed to be part of your lives. To be called 'Auntie' is an honour. To see you all together when you're happy makes me happy too. I love you all xxx"


ROBO came into it's own for the title which was designed, then cut 3 times before sticking together and inking. There's very subtle flourishes stamped under the journalling and in the top right corner too.

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: