Friday 22 May 2009

Playtex Moonwalk, Secret Stash Strokers and A Playfight

Yep, you read it right, those three really do go together. Monday on UKScrappers, it was the turn of the Secret Stash Strokers to set the weekly challeng and here's what they said:

This year the Playtex Moonwalk took place in London on 16th May. 
The Moonwalk, is one of a number of charity fundraisers which raises lots of money for breast cancer research. (see 
www.walkthewalk.org for more info). We are basing our challenge around this event. 

use feet in your layout, a baby photo, sports day, a walk or some favourite shoes etc = 10pts
something round for the moon = 10pts
ribbon = 5pts
something pink = 5pts


I've chosen to scrap a photo of my eldest nephew and my niece playfighting with their feet, a round frame highlights their feet, ribbon is under the quote at the bottom, and I've used pink ink, buttons and lettering.

Full points again to me, my team the Ruby Snippers and house Gold Eyelets.

Roll on getting my camera back or a new one :)

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: