Saturday 23 May 2009

HMITM (#106), BASB (#13), Pinkalicious Sketches (#6) and My Time To Craft (#62)

One LO, 4 challenges:

How Much Is Too Much (#106) ~ Recipe ~ 2 each: colours of cardstock, PPs, pictures, chipboard, stamps and flowers

BASB (#13) ~ Border Punches / Punches ~ I've used a heart punch to creade a border at the bottom and backed it with brown card

Pinkalicious (#6) ~ Sketch. I started off with the sketch and I'm sure it is there still

My Time To Craft (#62) ~ Love and Marriage


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout Sarah - great use of the patterned paper behind the pics. :)

Hope you are well. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sammi said...

Gorgeous page! Love the layout!
GREAT photos :)
love that flower too
xxx

Denise said...

Wow! I love your ability to multi-task! I wish I was that good. thank you for joining in on the punch challenge at BASB. Glad you were able to blow off all the dust and use the punch. LOL! I love your idea of punching the hearts as a border and then backing it with paper. I love all the ideas I am learning from everyone. :o)

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammie said...

Gprgeous. It does look like fun! Another glass of wine??? You have to be joking!!!!!! I'm on my second glass of champagne for no other reason than it's a lovely day and a wonderful weekend! I possibly won't make my Crafty Muse card tonight cos it'll probably end up all colours of the rainbow LOL!
Enjoy the bank holiday weekend!
Love,
Sammie xxx

Lesley said...

Lovely LO! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Ki said...

Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge at basb! Your layout turned out awesome! Great color combo!