Monday 25 May 2009

Dottie Over Buttons and Beads

Adele's turn to set the challegne on the new look Dottie's World. She has decided to challenge us to use either buttons or beads on our crafting, along with at least one Charmed download.

I decided to make a tag using Madison - Oh La La! My plan was to have three of the heart charm/wooden bead ribbons at the bottom, but it didn't work, so I felt I'd cheated a little by only adding one bead.


I then made a card using Madison 3-in-1 gift and added a pair of beaded earrings I made plus tiny beads to the bloom.


Both images have been printed onto watercolour card and painted with watercolour paints.

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

7 comments:

Juliet said...

Fabulous work Sarah - beautiful tag and love those earrings. What a great gift!
Thank you for joining us at DW.
Juliet xx

Ana Baird said...

Fantastic cards Sarah! The earrings are lovely!

Adele said...

Oh lovely ideas Sarah, the ear-rings are such a lovely way of incorporating the beads-thank you for playing along!

Love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

They're both fab Sarah, I don't think 1 bead is cheating either♥
I like the earing idea, it looks ace.

tee said...

Gorgeous card and earrings Sarah!xx Tee

Leslie said...

Such gorgeous creations and fabulous ideas!! Love them both.
Have a great day, Leslie

Kim x said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah and those earings are just fab!
Kim x