Monday 1 June 2009

New Camera and Candy Update

If you don't already know and haven't noticed by the poor photos recently, my camera has been away for repairs. Or so I thought. Somewhere the communication between Argos and Kodak broke down and two weeks later, I'm not sure where my camera is, but it hasn't even been looked at by Kodak.

Argos have generously (?????) offered to give me vouchers to equal what I paid for it as they don't stock it anymore. So, I'm now looking to buy a new one with those and to top it up with some birthday money I was given early. I have a total of £90 to spend (I know it might not seem like much, but it is to me) and am thinking of this one. Anyone know what it's like? Or any other they have to that amount? Thanks.

Also, I'm here to remind you of my birthday candy. I've altered the criteria, so you can spread the word around too. If you're not in it, you can't win it.

Love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

1 comment:

Sammi said...

oooh.. that's nice of them! I had a look at the link... looks fairly good to me :) can't get back to it though - too many people on their site.lol
sammi
xxx