The Austerity of the 40's is Vicki's 1st challenge for Scrap Around The Clock's June CyberCrop.
1. You can only use 1 sheet of CARDSTOCK
2. Only use SCRAPS of PATTERNED PAPER
3. You can only use BASIC TOOLS ~ craft knife, ruler, cutter, glues, tapes, journaling pens and scissors - ie NO die cutting machines, crop-o-diles etc
4. With regard to LETTERING - you can only use packs that are open, no NEW packages
5. Make your own embelishments - you CAN use things you would find around the house for this - ie buttons, thread, safety pins, string etc
6. You can only use 1 colour of ink - this can be any colour you choose
So, I used 1 sheet of green cardstock, patterned papers from my scraps draw, all the tools allowed except the cutter, opened letters, buttons and thread, dark red ink in my journalling pen which was also used for adding detail to the edges of some of the PP.
I've also used PageMaps blog's latest sketch
Thanks for looking,
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo