Tuesday 23 June 2009

Scrap Around The Clock June CyberCrop ~ challenge 4

4th challenge on our cybercrop was set by SaraB and she challenged us to:

Create anything that is 80's related and to include:

Bright colours ~ yellow, pink and turquoise
Fabric or ribbon ~ 2 lengths of ribbon near the bottom
Some kind of stitching ~ fake stitching around the main PP and I've stitched the buttons on
Any stamped image or sentiment ~ I've used a corner stamp on the 2 right hand corners
Something relevant to the 80's ~ photos are printed from the net and lift to reveal more journalling relating to them.

I've also followed a sketch by sketchitout, but couldn't remember where I saw it. I couldn't find it on her blog to give credit where credit's due, so e-mailed to ask. I've since found it and it's the current challenge on Creative Scrappers blog ~ Sketch #51. That will teach me to only print the picture and not the details!!


Thanks for looking,
Take care, love and hugs,
Sarah C xoxoxo

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh sarah, i love what you've done for this challenge - it looks FAB xx

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh!! I love this layout. It is terrific. I miss the 80's, what a great time it was to be young. Hugs, Leslie