I was given the fantastic October 'SPOOKY' kit to work with and this is what I did:
1) I used the orange/black striped ribbon to create a border around the three sides of my photo.
2) By sticking DST to the top of the ladybird ribbon, I was able to pleat it as I stuck it down on the bottom of the photo.
3) I made flowers out of the orange organza and black/orange stitched ribbons, before stitching them together and adding an orange button.
4) I stuck black buttons onto the top corners and inked some *chipboard letters.
* the letters were from my stash, but all other items were from the kit I was given to work with.