Tuesday 17 November 2009

Has it really been 6 and a half weeks since I blogged?!

Well, the answer is YES!!!!!!!!! And it's that long since I did any crafting too.

UKScrappers had a CyberCrop this last week-end and I thought I may try and do one or two of the challenges/classes. I wasn't going to join a team as I didn't want to feel that I HAD to craft if I didn't feel like it, but with less than a week to go, I decided that if I was going to do even one of them, a team may as well benefit from it. Turns out that the team that came second only lost by the points gained from one item. So although that wasn't my team, I was right to join in. We came third by the way.

Turns out that my mojo had been waiting for something like this and came back with avengence. I felt like doing 15 LOs and managed 14 plus I did 4 other (just for fun) challenges. Here's proof:

Challenges (point scorers)



Just for Fun Challenges (one not photographed was to create a glittery title which I did too late for the points and is on my 'The Cottage' LO)

Classes


Saved the worst till last. We had an extra Wicked Witch challenge on Saturday at 8am to upload a photo of ourselves first thing that morning. I'd only just got out of bed and brushed my hair. I (like a lot on there) was still in my PJ's and in need of a cuppa. So, to make you feel grateful that you only see me when I'm alert and mostly in LOs, here I am first thing in the morning!!!


A huge thank you goes out to everyone involved in making this last week-end such a huge success and fun for me. No pressure, but when's the next one?? LOL

Thanks for looking
Take care

1 comment:

Sian said...

Woohooo welcome back to the world of crafting and blogging! Missed you loads.
You certainly came back with a bang! Stunning LOs and great photo ;)
Sian
x