Well, July's nearly over and this week's challenge on UKS was set by The Scrap Pack. Here's what they said:
On this day last year the final Harry Potter book was published - use four of something to symbolise the four Hogwarts houses.
In this week in 2005 Lance Armstrong won his seventh consecutive Tour de France so we'll need you to use some yellow in your layout to represent his winner's jersey.
In 1969 Apollo 11 splashed down safely in the Pacific Ocean after it's historic trip to the moon. To symbolise this use space, stars or water in your lo.
...and because we are The Scrap Pack we'll challenge you to use some scraps.
* Four of something - 5 points
* Use yellow - 10 points
* Use water/stars/space theme - 5 points
* Use up some scraps - 10 points
My LO is another for my Somerset Holiday album.
I have used:
* 4 complete sheets of paper from Dovecraft's Abstract Prints 6x6 Pack. Also part of title cut into 4 individual words
* Yellow brad and Yellow chipboard 'S'
* Photo is of the sea at Somerset, so yes I've used water
* I raided my scrap drawers and found some dark red card that I've used for the first part of the title
Full 30 points for me for my team The Ruby Snippers
I added diamond stickles round the title and the chipboard letters and then some sea shell and starfish buttons