What lightens up your life / Bling (the shinier the better)
I saw a LO by a UKS member (whoopidoo) and decided to 'lift' the idea. My LO was not done with the challenge in mind, but once completed I realised that it fitted the bill perfectly.
memories of NAN:
I've used green Bazzill as the background and cut the PP (from Charmed) so that the flowers overlapped the photo. I used diamond stickles on each flower and between the journalling to add some bling (diamonds sparkle and shine don't they?). The title is cut on my tag-a-long using my Tootsie alphabet and I've used green pen to add detail to the letters.
The journalling down the side is done using a pink pen and reads:
* I remember the numerous hours you spent making soft toys. I wish I still had mine.
* I still have Melanie, the doll you gave me when I was 1 1/2. She goes everywhere with me.
* I remember 'our Fridays'. Chip shop lunch, then I'd take your list to Tescos.
* I remember the bingos you organised at Coveney Village Hall to raise money for the day centre you went to. That's why the Mayoress gave you these flowers. You can tell it was Christmas as you still have your hat on!!!
* Most of all I remember you with fondness and love