Friday 11 July 2008

Pick A Letter

The DT on Dottie's World take it in turns to sets a Sunday challenge. This weeks was to use an image from the Dottie/George/Cat collections available from Charmed and to Pick A Letter. We had to use different elements on the card using just the one letter we'd chosen.

The letter I chose was B.

Dottie's Balancing on the ladder
She's holding a Happy Birthday Banner
I've used a Bling Brad on the Banner
I've put four Buttons on the corners of the card
The Buttons, Brad and ladder are Blue
I've used Black Bling gems for Dottie's eyes







7 comments:

Juliet said...

Here's another 'B' Sarah - Brilliant!!! Thanks for taking part with such a fab card.
Juliet xx

Jo said...

And another'B', Beautiful!!! :o)

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! I it sure is Brilliant and Beautiful and Borgeous (well I do mean gorgeous... I couldn't think of another 'B'!

Louly said...

Aw girls! You haven't left me a b word! How about blummin' marvellous? I love it Sarah, thanks for playing. xxx

Sian said...

Wow, love it, great card Sarah :)

Karen Mortensen said...

That's b-b-b-b-brilliant! :o)

Mellie said...

Boy that's a great card lol. (had to join in with the others lol)