Friday 5 December 2008

Christmas at Crafty Muse

It's Christmas time at Crafty Muse and your challenge this week is to make a Christmas Card. If you do, you will be entered into the draw to win a pre-release stamp. If you use one of Sammi's downloads on your card (available to buy on the site), you will be entered twice. Here's my card for some inspiration:


At this time of the year, children change their minds so often about what they'd like, so I used that theme for my card. It's Christmas eve and the lad is e-mailing Santa with an updated list! Hmmm.......... I don't think Santa is quite able to perform that miracle unless he knew it was coming LOL

I printed the images and sentiment directly onto the card and watercoloured them using my brush markers. Images used are ~ comp boy and the yet to be available tree with fairy and the present. Keep an eye on the blog as Sammi's giving some Christmas images away next week.

Thanks for looking

Take care and stay safe in this frosty and snowy weather

Love and hugs

No comments: