Monday 9 March 2009

Sketch Saturday

One of my friends has moved home and I've made a card to send to her. She's an Elvis fan and this image from the Dottie & George Rock & Roll collection is perfect. I coloured it in using my watercolour paints as usual and used the latest sketch from SKETCH SATURDAY.


I then found out today that my Great-Aunt is 80 tomorrow, so I had an unexpcted card to make. She doesn't seem 80, so I decided to go for a youthful looking card using a Holly download also from Charmed and coloured it using my watercolour paints. I used the same sketch as I did for the Elvis card above.


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

4 comments:

Jo said...

Great cards Sarah :)
Happy birthday to your great-aunt!
Thank you for joining us this week on sketch saturday.
Jo xx

Donna said...

Two lovely cards Sarah, great colouring and I love your flowers. Donna x

Mariska said...

Very cute cards Sarah. Love the images you've used, both are new to me. You must really like Ria's sketch to do two cards :). Thank you for joining us (twice :) ) at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous cards. Love the images and the papers. Michele x