Sunday 10 May 2009

Look Deep

The weekly team challenge on UKScrappers was set by The Sizzling Hot Scrappers and they challenged us to:

Use the colour emerald
Use some bling
Get some movement into our LO
Use journalling in the form of a poem (whole or a line)


I've used an (emerald) green glitter gel pen in my ROBO to print my poem and a green brad
Glitter is in the ink for the bling
I've threaded beads and hung them from a brad for the movement
I've used an extract from the poem 'Me and Laughter, Together Always' by Nyoka Mitchell

So, full points for my team once again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some people have said I'm brave to do LOs  of myself. I'm not brave, I'm preserving my memories. Who else is going to be able to really say much about me? And isn't that what scrapbooking is all about? Preserving memories ~ ALL memories? So, if you're a scrapbooker, dig out those photos of you and get sticking.

Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

No comments: