Friday 8 May 2009

May Day!

As you most likely know, it was May Day this last Monday. We at Crafty Muse have decided to use this as our challenge for this fortnight. Here's what Sammi said

"Well... It's the beginning of May.... we've just had May Day and so what better theme for this challenge... We would like you to make a project inspired by the idea of

May Day :: love, flowers, romance!

It's Mother's Day in Australia this Sunday... if you are downunder why not make a Mother's day card for this challenge??"


Here's my card, inspired by the ribbons on a traditional May Pole. I've used an Angelique Sitting stamp exclusively available from Sammi at Crafty Muse.


Sammi also added

"THERE will be a prize this challenge.... the winner can choose one download package + just quietly at the end of this challenge there will be 2 new download sets available.... exciting!!"


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxoxo

3 comments:

Sian said...

Great card Sarah :)

I'm able to visit your blog now, I have broadband wooohoooo. Before it took me ages to post a message, it would just kick me off!

maddy hill said...

great card Sarah ! love how you have used the ribbons !
hope your well hun..
love maddy xxxxxxx

Sammie said...

Wish you hadn't snaffled the Maypole idea, but I've made a romantic, life is full of the joys of spring, greens are awakening, nostalgic of times gone byand contewmporary modern., my birthday is approaching hybrid. Hope you like it!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Love,
Sammie x