Monday 24 December 2007

I've Finished My Christmas Crafting

I never thought I'd say I've finished my Christmas crafting, but I have, so I can. My nephew is Arsenal mad and Niece is High School Musical mad, so I've made them cards, fridge magnets and door plaques. Hope they like them.




Here's my first attempt at a star card (I think that's what they're called) with it's box


Just so I can give Lou another mention, here's the last 2 curvy cards I made
That's my crafting and probably blogging finished until Boxing Day. Off this afternoon to deliver a couple of cards and presents, then hopefully a relaxing evening before the big day. I'll be spending Christmas Day at Mum's and coming home Boxing Day - hopefully with new crafting goodies if Santa's been listening to me!

I hope you all have a very merry and safe Christmas

xxx

2 comments:

Louly said...

They're all brilliant! And more curvy cards too! Yay! Can you believe after all the hype over it and the template being bought that I've only ever made two!

Mellie said...

Wow you have been busy Sarah. Love those triangle and curvy cards. Hmmmm must do those triangle cards some day.