Saturday 25 April 2009

Crafty Muse Goes Spotty

It's hard to believe that it's been a fortnight since the last Crafty Muse challenge, but it sure has been. Once again, I'm not at home for it, so this is a scheduled post again and any comments will be approved once I return home. I'm visiting a cousin of mine who I haven't seen for 15 years. We lost contact and I was traced by her son at the end of last year. Should be a good week-end as I'm staying with her and her family until Sunday.

So, back to the reason for this post. On Crafty Muse, we challenge you to use lots of spots on your crafting. You have 2 weeks to get creative. Here's my card using an image from the boy/male image download collection, together with some backing paper from Poundland and some spotted ribbon. I printed the image onto watercolour paper and used watercolour paints. The sentiment was designed in Word and printed onto card before inking over it with Sage Versacolor ink.


Thanks for looking.
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

6 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

You're never there ...! Hope your weekend was everything you hoped it would be!

I almost used this paper too! Lovely card ... have you seen Sammi's card? Looking forward to that new package!

Hugs xx

Sammi said...

Hope you have fun at your cousins!
Love that spotty paper!! Great colours! xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Sarah - hope you are having a great time at your cousins. :) :)

Really love this card - the image is fab and that spotty paper is great - so bright, happy and cheery. :)

xxDebbiexx

Muppet said...

Great card Sarah, I love the spotty paper, it's clean and bright.

Lea♥

Sammie said...

I can never work out how to pre-set my postings for when I'm away! Clever you!!!
I'm loving this dotty idea and would love to take part, but I am travelling a lot over the next week or so, but I'll do my utmost.
Love,
Sammie x

Ginny said...

cute image, fab card :)